Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 11/04/15 16:11

Distinguished

Two Problems; Need Help

I was so excited to play ONI again after like two years since last time I played it, and now that I'm about to experience the fan-made masterpice that is the Anniversary Edition, I am stuck with two annoying problems.

Problem #1: ONI (which I modded with Anniversary Edition) doesn't wanna activate right. It always opens windowed, and fullscreen for some reason never works. Every time I turn the game on, the cinematics first appear in a tiny window, and when I'm at the main menu, it gets a little bigger, but it still windowed. Hope the problem is clear; fullscreen doesn't work.

Problem #2: Which makes the whole game borderline unplayable, is the mouse. Whether it's inverted or not, the mouse is TOO DAMN FAST. I just gently twitch the mouse by like 0.0000000000000000001 inch and Konoko violently spins around and endlessly looks up. It's like the mouse-sensetivity is ultra-violent or something.

Please help.

#2 11/04/15 20:11

Iritscen

Re: Two Problems; Need Help

Welcome, Distinguished.  How are you launching Oni?  Are you using the "Run Oni (fullscreen)" button in the AE Installer?  You can also set the daodan.ini file to tell Oni to run in full-screen mode.  If that's not working, see this thread and let us know if anything is unclear there.

As for the mouse issue, I think you will find the solution in this thread.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#3 11/05/15 18:11

Distinguished

Holy Shit, it worked. THANK you SO much!!!!!!!!

#4 11/05/15 19:11

Iritscen

Sure, no problem.  Thankfully other users have already done the work in figuring out how to solve these, I just pointed to the threads smile

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

Board footer