Lithium wrote:

Big Boss is better Valk

Damn Straight.

banner2440.jpg

#128 07/13/13 00:07

Valkyrur

Re: All time favorite games ..

No, Liquid Snake Best Snake.

Anyway, if it weren't for that dead pixel in the middle of my screen bugging the hell out of me when I was grinding Raiden's grip-bar up to Level 3, I would never have ascended to the holy lands of 1080P just an hour ago. I don't know why I ever relegated my PS3 to a 720P screen when there was a 1080P display sitting next to it.

Last edited by Valkyrur (07/13/13 00:07)

SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

#129 07/13/13 02:07

Jon God

/owns too many MGS games. 1(PS1), 2(PS2, HD collection PS3, HD Collection Vita), 3(PS2, HD Collection PS3, HD Collection Vita), 4, Portable Ops, Portable Ops+, Peace Walker(PSP, HD Collection PS3), Metal Gear Acid, Document of Metal Gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Saga DVDs(Both of them). Twin snakes, forgot that one.

Most of these are the limited editions.

Last edited by Jon God (07/13/13 02:07)

Jon-God.jpg
PSN: Jon_God
XBL: Ernie The Bear

#130 07/13/13 03:07

Lithium

Valkyrur wrote:

No, Liquid Snake Best Snake.

You mean that little bitch with the inferiority complex because his brother has the super- oh wait Liquid is the superior man and yet he still lost to David. He lost to David in a Hind D, 2 fights in REX, a fist fight, and even got killed by Foxdie which was supposed to kill David and not him. LEL

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#131 07/13/13 19:07

kyletm57

I own every MGS with the exception of Acid 2 and Twin Snakes, so I'm not exactly in a rush to go out and buy the collection. Maybe after a price drop, but right now I have my sights set on the Twisted Metal reboot. It's down to 20$, so I thought why not.

Edit: I also have MG1, MG2 (on the HD collection), and Snake's Revenge. Forgot to mention those.

Last edited by kyletm57 (07/13/13 19:07)

banner2440.jpg

#132 07/14/13 00:07

Valkyrur

Actually, I stand corrected.

Every other Snake > Solid Snake.

Solid was just the Patriots' bitch up until the very end when he accidentally GW. Every other Snake did their damnedest to fight back, hell, Solidus was going to take them head-on if not for Raiden.

Last edited by Valkyrur (07/14/13 00:07)

SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

#133 07/14/13 02:07

Lithium

Valkyrur wrote:

Solid was just the Patriots' bitch up until the very end when he accidentally GW.

He accidentally the entire thing?!

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#134 09/03/13 16:09

uroboros

posted by mistake-deleted

Last edited by uroboros (09/03/13 16:09)

#135 06/17/18 23:06

DTS_98

Here is my list

Oni
Postal 1 and 2 and redux
Apb Reloaded
Not a hero
Payback 1 and 2
The sims 1 and 2
Just cause 2
Borderlands  all of them   
pokemon go
Shadow Warrior
Blockstorm
Minecraft
Fallout 1 and 2 and 3 and new vegas
Saint row 1 and 2 and 3 and 4
Payday 2
Half-life
Team fortress 2 
Gta 2
Euro Truck simulator 2
Sleeping dogs
Dark orbit
CrackDown

Last edited by DTS_98 (06/17/18 23:06)

Hello There I am DTS_98
Oni Fan and game developer
Youtube Channel : Eggplant Redrage
Steam red_rage_48 | Xbox kevin23432

#136 06/22/18 22:06

dosmer

Compared to most of you I apparently don't game very much.
My favourite games are mostly not computer related.
You'll notice my avatar is a double block - does that mean I love backgammon? Not really, but I used to play it a lot for a while and got very good at it. I love chess much more, although I'm only reasonably good at it. (I used to be an intermediate club player). Unlike Gammon you can't ride on logic, intuition and experience alone; you need more than just a thinking cap. To get really good at chess you need to prepare, to work, and that's not my idea of having fun! I also enjoy card games likes contract bridge and whist.
My favourite computer games are:
1: No One Lives Forever 1 and 2. (And I might just have stopped here! But alright, let me include ...).
2: Oni
3: Doom 19 for windows 95.
Nothing else, really.
But I've liked some other games a little and played them for a while:
4: Nebulus - Atari ST version.
5: Another Atari game whose name I don't remember, which used only semi-graphics. #### was a wall, d was a white dragon, T a troglodyte etc. ? was a magic scroll, ! a magic potion and so on. A lot more exciting than you might think!
And then I might mention some of the many games that I played rather briefly, because I got tired of them:
6: 7 Sins - a very silly game, but with some humour in it (I never completed it), and Lula - even sillier.
7: A few of the Myst games, some of which I completed.
8: Lots of games for the Atari ST: Black Lamp, Space Harrier, Strip Poker, Super Hang-On were just a few of the many titles.
9: XIII
10: A couple of the GTA's that were very nice in the freedom they gave you of going your own way. But I never got through them because of the sickening violence.
11: Some of the Tomb Raider games, most of which I partially liked very much, but also found frustrating because I thought they had a lot of stupid elements. Anniversary was probably the best and the worst at the same time, because in some levels you can't avoid dying all the time - so much so that you stop caring about it. The lava room is so dumb that I quit playing for months.

If it ain't broken, don't fix it!

#137 05/14/22 14:05

Charles

Well, it's been a long time so I can safely call Oni one of my all time favorite games. Here are some others. Assume I'm referring to the entire series unless specified.

The Journeyman Project
Descent
Escape Velocity
Barrack
Sentinels of Ceth
Wipeout (Wipeout 2097 in particular)
Virtua Fighter 2
Soul Calibur
Shenmue
Rez
Tenchu Wrath of Heaven
Final Fantasy X

There are many small Mac shareware games that were basically my life in middle school, when I was discovering everything about computers. I took all those games apart in ResEdit and even modded a few. They'll always be important to me.

I have the feeling that I would have liked many other games just as much if I had played them at the right time, like Tomb Raider or some Japanese visual novels, but perhaps not. Whenever I try to play Tomb Raider I want Lara to punch and kick like Konoko but it doesn't happen and I grow bored.

And of course there are many other games I really enjoyed and would say that I liked very much, but I haven't gone back to them. The above list all have something about them that cause me at random intervals to hear a voice inside me saying, "You really ought to play that."

Board footer