Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 07/02/20 15:07

Scarlett

Long time no see

It has been a long time. How is everyone doing lately? I still have Oni and play it from time to time. I have been mostly focusing on making my own game and it is going ok so far. I am still finishing up some of the animations and coding them to work properly

#2 07/02/20 16:07

EdT
Website

Re: Long time no see

Hi Scarlett, we were talking about you recently in Discord, Samer wanted to use some of the animations you made.

Please join us in Discord, that is where everyone is hanging out.

#3 07/02/20 16:07

s10k
Website

Wow nice to see you again Scarlett! I love your animations (in naomi). Btw do you remember the level that I was working at? It is now finished and Naomi is in it. Give it a try.

#4 07/02/20 17:07

Scarlett

EdT wrote:

Hi Scarlett, we were talking about you recently in Discord, Samer wanted to use some of the animations you made.

Please join us in Discord, that is where everyone is hanging out.

Sure definitely will and I saw Samer on Facebook and gave him the go ahead to adjust my character particles.

s10k wrote:

Wow nice to see you again Scarlett! I love your animations (in naomi). Btw do you remember the level that I was working at? It is now finished and Naomi is in it. Give it a try.

Samer told me about your completed project and I am going to give it a try now. I’ve been waiting for this

Board footer