Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 02/13/17 06:02

Zeriver

ONI & ONI-sh stuff

Hey everybody! In this thread im going to post all stuff related to ONI that i made / will make in the future.

So far there are only some ooold (probably i made those 7-8 years ago) graphics that luckly were still on my dropbox. There was way more but unfortunately i can't find them anywhere. Im slowly transitioning to Blender from 3ds max so there might some ONI-sh 3d models in the future.

eWvGnpi.jpg

aVodSZx.jpg

w5L9Ndf.jpg

yUuTl2q.jpg

8fxk12W.jpg

#2 02/13/17 08:02

Iritscen

Re: ONI & ONI-sh stuff

Those are nice remixes of Oni art.  How are you liking Blender so far compared to 3ds max?

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#3 02/13/17 08:02

Zeriver

At first UI seemed really confusing but after few tweaks in settings and just playing around, blender seems more approachable. After i got grisp on basic shortcut keys it actually feels like workflow might be a little faster than in 3ds max. I will be able to say more after few weeks / months but so far Blender seems alright.

8fxk12W.jpg

#4 02/13/17 15:02

Iritscen

Good.  I wasn't impressed by Blender's GUI when I tried it years ago, but I think it might have improved since then.  Probably I needed to customize it and I wasn't patient enough to learn how to do that.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#5 02/13/17 17:02

Erik

Nice work!

Board footer