Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 09/27/16 14:09

thatdoggonegirl7

Oni on my laptop runs so slow.

Oni game used to run on my laptop before and now once I ran it, it opens, but the moment I started playing the game; it runs so freaking slow. Can you guys help me?

#2 09/27/16 15:09

paradox-01

#3 09/28/16 04:09

thatdoggonegirl7

Re: Oni on my laptop runs so slow.

Didn't solve my problem. It's still the same and I already downloaded the AE, but once I tried to run it, it never runs.

#4 09/28/16 10:09

Iritscen

By "slow", what do you mean exactly?  Is the frame rate low?

And you can't run AE Oni?  Can you run the AE Installer?  If so, you can issue a support request from the Help menu, and it will send us data that helps us figure out why Oni won't run.  But if Oni runs, and it's just at a low frame rate, sending a support request won't help because we won't be able to see the cause of that kind of problem.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#5 09/28/16 10:09

thatdoggonegirl7

Iritscen wrote:

By "slow", what do you mean exactly?  Is the frame rate low?

And you can't run AE Oni?  Can you run the AE Installer?  If so, you can issue a support request from the Help menu, and it will send us data that helps us figure out why Oni won't run.  But if Oni runs, and it's just at a low frame rate, sending a support request won't help because we won't be able to see the cause of that kind of problem.

Yes, the frame rate's so low. I can run the AE Installer, but once I clicked the "Run ONI on Windowed mode" or even "Run ONI on Full Screen mode", there's a black window that'll appear, but eventually closes after a sec.

#6 09/28/16 14:09

Iritscen

It sounds like the game data wasn't built properly.  Please go under the Installer's Help menu and request support.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

Board footer