Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 02/07/15 06:02

PointlessSpike

View only moves right

Hi all

I've installed Oni with the anniversary edition. However, when I try to change Konoko's orientation the mouse only goes right, and it's ridiculously sensitive. It also seems locked on one vertical orientation. Normally she's looking at the ground, but if the mouse is inverted she's looking at the ceiling, and if I move the mouse in any direction she just spins around really fast to the right. I accept that it's an old game so there will be some bugs, but as it is it's unplayable. Is there anything I can do about this?

#2 02/07/15 07:02

Iritscen

Re: View only moves right

Hello.  It sounds like you have the same problem that this guy did: http://oni.bungie.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2746.  I'm not sure if you're in Win8, but if so, does his solution in post #8 work for you?

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#3 02/07/15 08:02

PointlessSpike

I am indeed on Windows 8 and it's fixed the problem. Thanks a lot. For anyone else that has the problem, I went the executable's properties, then to the Compatibility tab and checked "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings", and it worked. Solved another problem I was having getting it to use a high resolution as well.

Thanks again, this was one of my first games and I'm glad to have it back.

#4 02/07/15 17:02

Iritscen

Cool, glad it worked.  Have fun!

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

Board footer