You are not logged in.

#301 03/08/12 08:03

Striker

Re: Oni Roleplay: Rules/discussion [MUST READ FIRST]

Mukade wrote:

You need to make up your mind bro O_o

You just need to read more carefully:

Striker wrote:

Damion knows about Jan (the fact that he has stolen information and that he needs to be captured/killed)

Damion knows that Jan is the one who stole the information and he knows that Jan needs to be captured. However, he does not know that the striker he had talked to was Jan.

Guys, is it really hard to understand this? Am I explaining it wrong or is Mukade just derping?

Click here to see the Oni Roleplay map. Click here to roll the dice. Click here to see the proper troop terminologies.

#302 03/08/12 09:03

kyletm57

The way I'm interpreting this is Damion knows who Jan is and what he has done, but he doesn't know that the striker was Jan. Also, I'm a little fuzzy on this but I don't think he has any clue who Yukie is (why would he?).

banner2440.jpg

#303 03/08/12 20:03

Striker

kyletm57 wrote:

The way I'm interpreting this is Damion knows who Jan is and what he has done, but he doesn't know that the striker was Jan. Also, I'm a little fuzzy on this but I don't think he has any clue who Yukie is (why would he?).

You are understanding it correctly; Damion does not know who Yukie is, to him it's just another TCTF's test subject for whatever experiment.
To Mukade: Could you please fix your most recent post so we could continue?

Last edited by Striker (03/08/12 21:03)

Click here to see the Oni Roleplay map. Click here to roll the dice. Click here to see the proper troop terminologies.

#304 03/08/12 22:03

Mukade

Striker wrote:

Damion does not know who Yukie is, to him it's just another TCTF's test subject for whatever experiment.

Ahh, that's where I was confused. Okay, if he didn't know about Yukie, then yeah, he wouldn't have made the connection.

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#305 03/09/12 22:03

Mukade

Okay, fixed my post. Feel free to continue smile

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#306 03/10/12 22:03

Striker

EVERYONE MUST READ: The rules have been slightly altered, so now players only regenerate AP when they are NOT ACTIVE.
For example, if Jeff is relaxing or travelling somewhere (without action like chases and such), he regenerates 1 AP everyday. If he is participating in a mission/raid/robbery/assassination or some other action of that sort, he does not regenerate any AP until he has no AP left (0 or below).

Last edited by Striker (03/10/12 22:03)

#307 03/11/12 00:03

TheCreature

NOTE:

We will be skipping a couple days of time soon.  This will happen after the aftermath of the Science Prison raid is wrapped up.  So when your character goes to rest after the raid, be prepared to skip immediately after.

The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.  Promoting the IRC and stuff for the RP: Rules Dice Map and RP

#308 03/11/12 00:03

Valkyrur

Alright then. Does that mean we will completely regen AP?

SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

#309 03/11/12 01:03

Mukade

@ Certified: Makes sense.

And yeah, it seems like a good time. I'll be settling in with the Syndicate, and will need a couple days to get used to my new job.

#310 03/11/12 08:03

Striker

Certified wrote:

Since your character had finished the raid and is now not active, he will regenerate 1 AP per day.

#311 03/11/12 13:03

Valkyrur

Striker wrote:
Certified wrote:

Since your character had finished the raid and is now not active, he will regenerate 1 AP per day.

I'm talking about skipping a few days

#312 03/11/12 20:03

Striker

Certified wrote:

I'm talking about skipping a few days

Yes, your character's AP will fully regenerate.
We're skipping 2 in-game days, so your character should be inactive for that in-game time (passive roleplay). You could make a brief post of what Jan did during those two days once the time has been shifted.

#313 03/18/12 09:03

Striker

To everyone: Just so you know, you could do a roll in almost any situation (you don't have to it anywhere outside of battle, but you still can):
For example, kyletm57 could've rolled to see whether Jin would respond to Jan's phone call positively (give him information thinking that he was talking to a real TCTF agent) or negatively (have suspicions about the call and not give any important information about the raid). You don't have to do this, but it would be cool if this was done once in a while (I actually rolled quite a few times to decide many outcomes of my posts:, for example when Jeff was leaping from building to building with the TCTF agent chasing him - a roll decided whether the agent continued chasing him or failed to reach one of the rooftops and almost died). You don't have to display the rolls that don't include other people, but you do have to display them if they include other players (you could do a roll against NPC(s), and one of the GMs will answer, as you already know).

Last edited by Striker (03/18/12 09:03)

#314 03/18/12 12:03

kyletm57

@Striker:

That's a good idea, I'll start doing that

banner2440.jpg

#315 03/18/12 19:03

Mukade

I posted still in 2 days past, since I'm a bit behind. I could have written both parts, but I didn't want to hit you with a huge wall of text, so I'll wait another day at least before I post in present time.

#316 03/18/12 20:03

Striker

To Mukade: After reading your post, I have caught a few errors:
- Musashi manufacturing is owned by the Syndicate, and only produces technology (such as weapons, etcetera). Currently it no longer exists, since it had fully merged with the Syndicate.
- Only Damion is allowed to call Naomi by her first name; every other soldier calls her "Ms. Amara" or simply "M'am".
- The Syndicate is stronger than ever before, so please fix the part where Naomi says that "the TCTF has been cracking down hard on us", and the part where she mentions employing small gangs/petty criminals. They have more than enough soldiers all around the world. Also take note that she has recruited you into the Syndicate HQ - the best soldiers of the Syndicate (hand-picked talented soldiers).

I will soon upload an image of what the Syndicate Headquarters looks like.

This is a brief description of the Syndicate HQ: It is located about five miles west of the city boundaries (inside the Wilderness Preserve). It is fully underground, with a couple of small guard posts outside for snipers (imagine a forest covered in fallen orange leaves with a couple of standard concrete sniper towers) and a hidden entrance to the garage (and most likely a couple of tightly-sealed secret back doors for emergencies). Inside, about 10-15 meters under the ground, is a huge cube-like structure about 25 metres in all directions (similar to the Bio lab in mission 3 of the game, except larger). It is fully concrete (there are no windows to the outside, it is artificially lit), with pillars supporting the whole structure. There are 4 floors (and catwalks that hug the edges of the walls), each having offices with full-glass windows and two constantly guarded hallways, leading to cells of the Syndicate troops. The bottom floor contains a large amount of offices where many non-combatant employees are constantly maintaining connections to Syndicate satellites, keeping track of communications, etcetera. In the middle of the whole structure (hanging in the air, securely suspended from the ceiling) is a 6x6x6 metre office with full-bulletproof one-way glass windows (except the ceiling and floor). The office can only be entered from one side via a catwalk leading to it. Inside the office is a desk with a large screen behind it, a table with various alcoholic beverages (a mini bar basically) and a small amount of grey metal file cabinets (about 2 metres high).

Last edited by Striker (03/18/12 20:03)

#317 03/19/12 04:03

Mukade

All right, I'll go over it and fix it when I get the chance.

#318 03/19/12 19:03

Striker

Concerning Chrysalis & Sytropin: As some of you might know, Sytropin is used to control the growth of a symbiote's chrysalis. However, since we do not want characters to seem completely overpowered when they are implanted with daodan chrysalis, Certified and I came up with an optimal solution: Sytropin overdose. When a daodan symbiote overdoses on Sytropin (regular dose ranges from 1 injection/pill per day for potent chrysalis to 1 injection/pill per week for weak chrysalis), the parts of the body the chrysalis has replaces will either completely stop working or slow down to a nearly inactive state for a short period of time (this can become dangerous when chrysalis replaces brain cells and/or major organs such as the heart, since the symbiote will die and will not recover).

#319 04/03/12 16:04

kyletm57

Im going to continue the RP this week, so does anyone else want to make a post before I continue? Its kinda just been me and Certified back to back for a while.

banner2440.jpg

#320 04/03/12 16:04

Valkyrur

kyletm57 wrote:

Im going to continue the RP this week, so does anyone else want to make a post before I continue? Its kinda just been me and Certified back to back for a while.

Creature was going to make a GM post yesterday but I distracted him accidentally talking about DirectX aimbots and wallhacks.

And Striker is banned for 2 weeks for discussing piracy.

Last edited by Valkyrur (04/03/12 16:04)

#321 04/03/12 17:04

Mukade

I feel bad. I've been meaning to post, but I just haven't been getting around to it T_T

#322 04/03/12 18:04

kyletm57

Oh I forgot Striker was banned, well I'll wait for you guys to make some posts then.

@Mukade: Don't feel bad, I have been meaning to also. I'm just a huge procrastinator

banner2440.jpg

#323 04/03/12 19:04

Valkyrur

kyletm57 wrote:

Oh I forgot Striker was banned, well I'll wait for you guys to make some posts then.

@Mukade: Don't feel bad, I have been meaning to also. I'm just a huge procrastinator

I'd post but I was the last person to post

#324 04/03/12 20:04

Mukade

kyletm57 wrote:

Oh yeah... so am I. I have proclaimed myself on countless occasions "The King of Procrastination". I've never met anyone worse than me in that regard hmm

#325 04/06/12 21:04

Valkyrur

I hope you guys don't mind, but I might be dual RPing Jan and Yukie at the same time for the sake of pace

Board footer