Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#26 05/04/11 14:05

Delano762
Website

Re: Sketches anyone ^_^ ? need ur help

Regarding mutant Konoko, "The effect of the mutation is influenced by the subject's nature" according to Kerr. That means you have to make 2 mutant Konokos smile
@Samer Let's make 3 versions! Red, Black, and how about white?
Damn. I request WAY too much today. Let's just go with black in order to cut costs.

Last edited by Delano762 (05/04/11 15:05)

Circus Afro, Circus Afro, Polka Dot, Polka Dot!

#27 05/04/11 16:05

EdT
Website

DarkLitria: The sketches are great, I like the female BGI boss!

Samer: You could use the shorts from Lara as a starting point for the boss' skirt

#28 05/04/11 16:05

Lithium

DarkLitria wrote:

heeplz.png

Get out

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#29 05/04/11 16:05

DarkLitria
Website

Delano762 wrote:

Well give that black one a shot too. Your artworks are always (ok I didn't like that trouserless Muro, that was idiotic tongue) interesting.

that chibi muro trouserless was a crap 5 secs drawn XD; its suppose to be stupid, so dont worry lol and thanks lol

@ Sam

heres the coloured one, yes i think burnt red leather will look good the small parts if u can see? r black XP like those things around her waist are, the top next to shoulder pads, and her ankles parts are XP.
also sorry about the her hair she looks like konoko, soo ignore it XD;
the blue parts are metals. and i think white gloves suits her.

FluxBB bbcode test

and.. Edt is right, you should start with lara shorts first, if that helps u. or you can make  female BGI wear leggings instead, i think it will suit her aswell.

Last edited by DarkLitria (05/04/11 16:05)

No BLOOD no foul.

#30 05/04/11 16:05

Lithium

Looks great

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#31 05/04/11 17:05

guido
Website

you're doing an amazing job DarkLitria!

What if this is as good as it gets?

#32 05/04/11 17:05

Leus
Website

Agreed, I think she should stick with red as well.  It'll set her apart from just another BGI troop.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#33 05/04/11 18:05

Samer
Website

love it smile
thank u so much Saph for all ur help, u are very talented and i think by working together we'll be able to make many cool stuff in the future smile !
I really hope my model we'll measure up to the sketches u drew.
i was thinking of bright red, but once i saw ur coloring burnt red color looks better.

the lara model is a good idea, not sure how m gonna stitch the top of thighs together to make it look like a skirt though, as the left and right are 2 separate parts. so i was thinking using the parts from the tctf lite's pelvis, i used them on the white hayate and enlarged them, i might do the same and make them extend from the pelvis all over the upper thighs.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_nVIR … 092620.png   https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_nVIR … 012736.jpg
or maybe the scientist outfit could be modified.

@ delano, the hardest part for me is the modeling, making the 3d dae, trbs, always takes me abt 30+ tries to get it right, textures on the other hand are the part i enjoy most so after making the shape changing the colors won't be too hard as long as they are using same design smile.

also about the mutant konokos .. as discussed here http://oni.bungie.org/community/forum/v … d=1311&p=6 post 144 i thought there should be 3 versions of her but i got stuck on how they should look like.

... I should however mention .. i'm not going to be able to work on oni for a month or 2 till i finish my final exams :\

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#34 05/04/11 20:05

TheCreature

@ mutant konoko:  Whatever happened to this?  I thought it looked like a good model.
Capture%20292.jpg

The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.  Promoting the IRC and stuff for the RP: Rules Dice Map and RP

#35 05/05/11 00:05

Gumby

To be honest, I was never a fan of the texturing on that model. It's too flat and smooth looking.

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#36 05/05/11 08:05

Yoriko

The BGI boss looks great, but in my opinion she would look better as a blond and maybe green eyes but all the other stuff is great. She looks like a mixture of a com guy (mic and upper clothing) and a fury (female duh+high heels)

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#37 05/05/11 10:05

Samer
Website

Gumby wrote:

To be honest, I was never a fan of the texturing on that model. It's too flat and smooth looking.

Gumby ... u do realize that i was just getting started on it :\ (?) .
as u can see a lot changes in a work in progress example :
2011-05-05_175801.jpg

and to quote that's what u said before :
before the butterfly pattern :
Very nice! Feel free to use butterfly imagery. smile That's where the word Chrysalis comes from. I think part of the issue with the back spikes looking drab is the lack of detailed textures. Which is fine, you are still modeling it. smile I like her hair.

after the butterfly pattern :
Looking good.

anyway i'm not satisfied with the textures either that's why i'm asking for darklitria's help.

but i think the model TRBS (not texturing.) is a very good start. so TheCreature I'm hoping darklitria would develop on that for the good konoko though i'm open to any new ideas.

@ yoriko abt bgi boss to quote myself
"A female character that is inspired by the villain of the joint story .. will be very strong and fast kinda like Motoko big_smile she'll be a blond tongue  I don't have a name for her yet but I'm open to suggestions "
post 129 http://oni.bungie.org/community/forum/v … d=1311&p=6
so i want her blond too tongue

Last edited by Samer (05/05/11 10:05)

#38 05/05/11 13:05

TheCreature

Ok, cool.  I might try sketching some ideas out soon.  They won't be as good as Darklitria's, though.  You can interpret a model from stick figures right?

The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.  Promoting the IRC and stuff for the RP: Rules Dice Map and RP

#39 05/05/11 16:05

Samer
Website

TheCreature wrote:

You can interpret a model from stick figures right?

not really tongue

#40 05/05/11 17:05

DarkLitria
Website

hmmm here the draft version of konoko's head, i still didn't have time to draw up the full version of her cause of skool work, but this weekend i will
so i apologizes if i'm less active here. i wish to go on this oni furom during some of my skool time but they blocked it X_x...
so okay here wat i came up so far.

i was thinking that Konoko would have longer hair tongue, and those marks (lol i just call them that for now) got it little inspiration from naruto XP. like how u done from the original one. i thought it will be cool if u have it half on her face. i dunno its up to u sam

FluxBB bbcode test

XP

p.s i like how u called me 'saph' instead 'saf' XD; lool

No BLOOD no foul.

#41 05/05/11 19:05

Yoriko

Her skin should be paler and the blue stuff that's shown in Muros (and Barabas) face is his veins. I dont think that Muro is very stable when he transforms so suddenly but that he'll need more time for his body to get used to the imago stage, however that he has achived his imago stage means that all his internal organs are completely replaced with the chrysalis versions. (look up imago if you dont understand how I can be so sure)

Last edited by Yoriko (05/05/11 19:05)

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#42 05/05/11 22:05

Gumby

Samer wrote:
Gumby wrote:

Gumby ... u do realize that i was just getting started on it :\ (?) .

Yes, I do. I wasn't trying to be harsh. hmm

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#43 05/09/11 15:05

adorage

Long-haired Konoko looks like Xena the warrior princess big_smile

You're all like... like big fat failure turtles!

#44 05/10/11 10:05

Samer
Website

darklitria i like the head smile .. but i'm afraid i won't be able to replicate it with my current modeling skills, when i was making the model the creature referred to i was hoping the hair would look like what u drew, but i only ended up with that.

i will try as much as possible to make it look like ur drawing, but i don't know if it's going to work.

#45 05/19/11 14:05

DarkLitria
Website

@Sam, these are just concepts, they suppose to give u ideas so do wat you can smile.

sorry for late reply, i'm having exams X_x

No BLOOD no foul.

#46 07/02/11 02:07

Mukade

Ohhh, I love the long hair!

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#47 07/02/11 02:07

Yoriko

Isnt Konokos eyes blue? Or did they change their colour beacause of the mutation? tongue
Btw is this good or evil Konoko? Or is it just mutated Kon?

#48 07/02/11 02:07

Mukade

No.... no her eyes are green, always have been

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

Board footer