Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#26 04/23/10 17:04

TheCreature

Re: Killer Combo

Wow this discussion didn't get off topic.  Just saying.  By the way, when can we expect the next AE?

The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.  Promoting the IRC and stuff for the RP: Rules Dice Map and RP

#27 04/23/10 17:04

Paff
Website

Yeah, it's kind of amusing how off-topic this has gotten. I'm not sure how much you guys care about onness-of-topic here. Assuming you're okay with the thread staying on its new derailed topic:

- I'd definitely prefer no/minimal blood as well. Having it as an optional component sounds fine.

- Is it possible to change the overall game speed? I'd be interested in seeing how Oni feels at something like 125% or 150% speed.

#28 04/23/10 18:04

Gumby

Paff wrote:

Yeah, it's kind of amusing how off-topic this has gotten. I'm not sure how much you guys care about onness-of-topic here. Assuming you're okay with the thread staying on its new derailed topic:

- I'd definitely prefer no/minimal blood as well. Having it as an optional component sounds fine.

- Is it possible to change the overall game speed? I'd be interested in seeing how Oni feels at something like 125% or 150% speed.

Well, we can make the game slower. tongue I will try to implement a cheat for speeding the game up one of these days.

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#29 04/24/10 21:04

Paff
Website

Heh, oh well. Don't feel compelled or anything; you guys are already doing plenty.

Board footer