Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 06/19/12 16:06

onilover69
Banned

Download Link for MAC OS X

I have been having Oni withdrawals for quite some time now.  I have tried to download the game, but something doesn't work every time.  Some of my problems have included: saved games disappears after quitting, unable to install due to no retail installation folder, and graphics problems due to the Classic version of Mac not being supported anymore.

Can someone provide me a download link with no strings attached to play this glorious game?  Or if you have any suggestions for fixing either of those problems, please let me know.

Thank you!

#2 06/19/12 17:06

Valkyrur

Re: Download Link for MAC OS X

Uh, isn't that piracy you're talking about?

SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

#3 06/19/12 17:06

Iritscen

We could have solved your problems if you didn't ask twice about pirating the game, but instead we're banning you.  See Rule #2 on the forum.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#4 06/19/12 17:06

TOCS

We do gestapo hard on this forum I see. yikes Don't we have a warning or infractions system? I mean, this was barely piracy talk since he asked for a solution as well. Besides, who looks at this forum anyway? Or do we actually have connections with Take-Two around here? I only remember some guy claiming to be in possession of the source code of Oni for Mac.

#5 06/19/12 18:06

TomeOne
Administrator
Website

There is absolutely no talk of warez on a Bungie fan site. Period.

Harry | oni.bungie.org

#6 06/19/12 18:06

Gumby

TOCS wrote:

We do gestapo hard on this forum I see. yikes Don't we have a warning or infractions system? I mean, this was barely piracy talk since he asked for a solution as well. Besides, who looks at this forum anyway? Or do we actually have connections with Take-Two around here? I only remember some guy claiming to be in possession of the source code of Oni for Mac.

This has been the rule for a long time now. We do have visits from an employee of Feral Interactive (the company making the OSX port...) from time to time, and have had (in the past) visits from Bungie members.

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#7 06/20/12 07:06

Delano762
Website

Then how about FORCING to read that rule during registration? Like, make a separate page for it with size 72 font text: "DON'T ASK/SHARE WAREZ." or anything else? There's a chance we may lose some good modders thanks to this "ban without warning" policy and not even know it.

Last edited by Delano762 (06/20/12 07:06)

Circus Afro, Circus Afro, Polka Dot, Polka Dot!

Board footer