Jon-God.jpg
PSN: Jon_God
XBL: Ernie The Bear

#402 01/17/10 17:01

Leus
Website

Re: Movies

Oh dang, nice.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#403 03/26/10 12:03

3llense'g

So... I found out about the konoko undress thing, but I can't find it. Loser deleted the video from oni2. Can someone get me that? I can't imagine how that would look with the blocky graphics and all. smile

You can call me 3llen. It's shorter and simpler. wink

#404 03/26/10 13:03

demos_kratos

@3llense'g

just type this in the console:

chr_animate 0 KONOKOlev4_undress

Jente, du er deilig, du er lekker, ihvertfall nå når jeg drikker.
Baby, du har det som trengs, hva er sannsynligheten for at vi to hopper til sengs?
Kan du si meg det? Jeg er ikke så stø i sannsynlighetsregning.

#405 03/26/10 16:03

3llense'g

demos_kratos wrote:

@3llense'g

just type this in the console:

chr_animate 0 KONOKOlev4_undress

Actually, I don't have a console. I didn't mod the game at all. I'm proud to be vanilla. smile

You can call me 3llen. It's shorter and simpler. wink

#406 03/26/10 17:03

Iritscen

*facepalm*

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#407 03/26/10 18:03

Lithium

im vanilla too iritscen

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#408 03/26/10 19:03

Iritscen

I can't believe that someone with the PC version wouldn't at least install the Daodan DLL to unlock Dev Mode.

#409 03/26/10 19:03

Striker

Iritscen wrote:

I can't believe that someone with the PC version wouldn't at least install the Daodan DLL to unlock Dev Mode.

Yeah.. about the developer mode...
Is there any way to remove the lines of code errors I get at the bottom left of my screen?

I'm working on a script and it pisses me off.

Click here to see the Oni Roleplay map. Click here to roll the dice. Click here to see the proper troop terminologies.

#410 03/26/10 19:03

Lithium

Removed due to violations

Last edited by Lithium (03/27/10 11:03)

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#411 03/26/10 20:03

Iritscen

Striker wrote:

Is there any way to remove the lines of code errors I get at the bottom left of my screen?

That's been answered in other threads.  Okay, we've wasted enough space, let's stick to posting movies.  And oxe, you should think twice before talking about downloading anything illegally.  I might [-] your post if you leave it up.

#412 03/27/10 07:03

Striker

Iritscen wrote:
Striker wrote:

That's been answered in other threads.  Okay, we've wasted enough space, let's stick to posting movies.  And oxe, you should think twice before talking about downloading anything illegally.  I might [-] your post if you leave it up.

I don't have any movies, because I can't record very well. My videos lag with around 3-4 FPS!
It's very strange that it happens, because my computer is moderately powerful, and can run modern games such as Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on maximal quality and resolution with absolutely no lag, around 40-60 FPS.
And also, I can't find a good recording software. All of the ones I tried cause extreme lag in the video, and in the game!

Please help me solve this issue, and I will post a few videos of various things I created. wink

Click here to see the Oni Roleplay map. Click here to roll the dice. Click here to see the proper troop terminologies.

#413 03/27/10 08:03

Samer
Website

FRAPS is what we all usually use smile

btw co_display = 0 "removes the lines of code errors u get at the bottom left of ur screen"

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#414 03/27/10 10:03

Striker

Samer wrote:

FRAPS is what we all usually use smile

btw co_display = 0 "removes the lines of code errors u get at the bottom left of ur screen"

I have tried FRAPS. For me it causes extreme lag.
Can you send me a private message with your computer specs and where to put the "co_display = 0"?

It's much easier than taking up space on the forum. Thanks! big_smile

#415 04/20/10 18:04

EdT
Website

I always thought Konoko should not be wearing a TCTF outfit when rescuing Shinatama, so I finally came up with a preview of a "stealth outfit"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wb0Wlr-Sts

This video also previews the new 1024x768 menus, intro screens and shows the night scene from the real skies package.

#416 04/20/10 18:04

Mukade

obviously needs work, but has some fine potential, the visor is cool, but you need to make it more detailed, it just looks like a red strip, it's lacking something, although I can' put my finger on what exactly. but like I said, good job, and can't wait for those new menus lol, they look  awesome

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#417 04/20/10 19:04

TheCreature

Nice, EdT.  Definitely looks cool.  If you could make her slightly transparent, like the suit has phase cloak capabilities, that would be cool, but that's just my crazy opinion.  And the new menus & load screens are super.

The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.  Promoting the IRC and stuff for the RP: Rules Dice Map and RP

#418 04/20/10 19:04

EdT
Website

Mukade: Unless someone that's better at 3D modeling and texturing will work on the model, that's probably the best she will look.  I'm not skilled enough in 3D and texturing.

TheCreature: Unless you use the phase cloak, there is no way to make her slightly transparent with the current engine.  I've tried.

Hopefully, soon the new 1024x768 menus, screens will be released.  It currently weighs about 135MB in size.

#419 04/20/10 19:04

Mukade

Hmm, well samer seems to enjoy doing such things, maybe he could give a shot?

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#420 04/22/10 02:04

Samer
Website

Hey Edt LOVE LOVE THE NEW MENUS big_smile when will they be available tongue ?

about the outfit I really love the idea and what u have done with it smile but if u want I can try and enhance it a bit ... some reflectivity here and there some zippers some more detail ... and modified com guy's goggles for the visor ...

However the reason I haven't been doing any modeling lately is that XSI isn't working well on Windows 7 sad so I'm still hoping they'd release some major update that will fix that.

so I might not be able to do much with the 3D modeling but I can still work on the textures smile

Last edited by Samer (04/22/10 02:04)

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#421 04/24/10 07:04

Chamyky
Website

Hey, great work EdT! This suit looks very cool and suits Konoko.
As for suggestions, I would say that indeed it would be better-looking with a little more details. Especially something to make it have more… texture. For now it's a little bit too plain.
Also, I find the visor a little out of place, but that's my personal taste.
Anyway, thumbs up! It's really really cool. I guess you will release this as a package?

Besides, these menus and splashscreen are awesome. It feels a lot more modern and looks very cool. Looking forward to have them.

#422 04/24/10 14:04

Mukade

As promised to Paff, here it is: my combo video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR7Z0Wcuuso

This is my first upload to youtube, pretty much the first video ive made, so tell me what you think smile

#423 04/24/10 15:04

s10k
Website

Very good. Loved it. smile

#424 04/24/10 15:04

Gumby

Awesome. Nice usage of shadow dash. :>

Edit: Dedications, too. <3

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#425 04/24/10 17:04

Mukade

Thank you very much,

Yeah, shadowstep although it's less effective on computers then you would think... since they know where you're going. Would be much more effective IRL or on multiplayer. It had a huge impact on the ninja's effectiveness and my own fighting style, I was overjoyed when that was released smile

Actually, when I start to get more serious about animation, I might consider making a new character that has many moves that rely on "teleporting" and being hard to hit.

I might consider making another video, and hopefully, I might improve on it and come up with new ideas

Last edited by Mukade (04/24/10 17:04)

Board footer