A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#376 07/03/11 16:07

Samer
Website

Re: Various New characters Project

soo what do u guys think ...
oni%2525202011-07-03%25252017-22-52-157_cr.jpg

what do u think of that red color on the chest ... should it be darker ?

if i keep this red color as is i'm going to make a second black outfit resembling this more :
Picture%20of%20Dominatrix.jpg
showing more skin tongue but with the proper modifications to still make it look classy smile

****if i go with a darker red i'm not going to make a second outfit.

also we need a name for her ... in the stories Leus used the name Akirie and I think thecreature used the name Sarai for konoko's daughter, choose one of these names for this character, the other name will be for konoko's daughter (one far day going to make her tongue)

Last edited by Samer (07/07/11 20:07)

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#377 07/03/11 17:07

Samer
Website

please comment so i know how to continue working :\ sad

Last edited by Samer (07/03/11 17:07)

#378 07/03/11 17:07

EdT
Website

Samer if you're online, go to the IRC chatroom there is a number of us on there.

I say stay with the look that DarkLitria made for her.

#379 07/03/11 17:07

Samer
Website

my internet connection can't handle that right now.

so what i got from u tongue is no black outfit but use a darker red ? her artwork is a dark red -  but i'm trying to figure out the right shade.

oni%2525202011-07-04%25252001-53-54-793_cr.jpg

this is the exact color dark litria used i extracted the darkest color on the dress from darklitria's work
kepp in mind i haven't added shadows and higlights

Last edited by Samer (07/03/11 18:07)

#380 07/03/11 18:07

Lithium

Come on man, dark green and black is the way to go :V

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#381 07/03/11 18:07

Samer
Website

mm i have decided to use the same exact colors dark litria used in her sketch .. going to extract them and use
them.

then i'll either do a second outfit same look with black and green or a different look which i really want to do :\ black and green.

c ya big_smile

#382 07/03/11 19:07

EdT
Website

Sounds like a winner!

#383 07/04/11 05:07

Delano762
Website

Samer wrote:

what mod would that be delano tongue ?

The one I was working, and I'm still working on http://oni.bungie.org/community/forum/v … hp?id=1859 I think I'd put her as a 600hp (lol, I'll see about that) boss at the end of level 7.

Circus Afro, Circus Afro, Polka Dot, Polka Dot!

#384 07/04/11 05:07

Samer
Website

yeah sure ^_^

#385 07/07/11 04:07

pencilkid
Website

woaaahh mutant konoko! nice one sam

#386 07/07/11 20:07

Samer
Website

mmm BGI characters

To be completely honest, the reason i haven't done much progress on the hydra till now is i'm not yet satisfied with her look, she looks too much like shinatamabot, and the training drones , and i don't want to be redundant since i used that for shini already and leus intended her to be more human,

however i saw this : hic_h05.jpg and that outfit would be so perfect for the hydra i feel ! and i know i can replicate it.  am i allowed to do that sad ? i'd use green instead of purple and a different head shape "Hikari is a character created for Oni 2 by owldreamer" but i don't see an Oni 2 coming out anytime soon and we do need more BGI characters.

2- The reason I haven't worked much on the typhoon ( I told EdT i would make him the moveset), is though i like his look very much i'm lost to which side he belongs, not getting personality from him tongue However if u look at his look now and the one of the female cyborg above big_smile oni%2525202011-07-08%25252003-55-59-513.jpg there is striking similarity big_smile

he would fit well with her on the same team the BGI big_smile

3- The Hammer character, mukade (member) mistook the typhoon for the hammer, this gave me another idea big_smile, i could make the hammer too more like the typhoon character texture wise, and yet make him unique looking like rhino here rhino.jpg using the typhoon's TRBS would help me get started

4- The trooper character which lacks textures, i could use the typhoon textures for him big_smile too.

and u get a team of 4 BGI cyborgs similarly clothed (or armored) yet each unique enough big_smile I'm feeling really strongly about this.

so the question is may i use that pic of hikari as reference for the hydra character ?
and Edt would it be ok with u to make the typhoon BGi, and part of that team ? there maybe some color change to him incorporating some green

Last edited by Samer (07/07/11 20:07)

#387 07/07/11 20:07

EdT
Website

Actually, I always thought of the Typhoon to be part of TCTF, since they have the least amount of characters.  Also, he could be their weapon against the BGI cyborgs smile

We need more BGI characters?

bgi_troop.jpg

#388 07/07/11 20:07

Samer
Website

sad they'd be a cool team though, bgi have less characters than the tctf and it would solve 4 problems at once, the hydra look, the trooper textures and help me get started on the hammer sad ... anyway i could sway to reconsider tongue ? there's casey for the tctf, and shinatambot, and going to be an ultimate griffin suit big_smile and didn't u suggest once that he'd team up with hayate as a separate team ?
and if i can't may i still use the textures and TRBS of him ?

the BGI characters in ur screenshot are only black syndicate ones tongue to be honest. and i thought they were supposed to be place holders till new unique BGi characters are made. same goes for the master chief, characters.
i see them as retextured Syndicate, the striker is still a striker, the Elite is still an Elite, just black. ok the thug and female citizen have a ninja's and fury's TRAC, but is that enough to make the big bad BGI, when one day a new BGI level is made are we just going to fight black clothed Syndicate? (they're cool for an extra high class of syndicate though)

the ones the count for me are Jubei and Akane, the Agents and the female BGI boss. (not at all cz i contributed in them but because they are unique enough from the syndicate and tctf)

Last edited by Samer (07/07/11 21:07)

#389 07/07/11 20:07

Mukade

You know what someone needs to do? Make a new character for Griffin's chief cop (Yellow shoulders guy) Kinda like what was done with Kojiro as Muro's second. That would also give us a new TCTF character.

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#390 07/07/11 21:07

Lithium

I wonder what Nitr0 did with his TCTF Ninja <.<

#391 07/07/11 21:07

EdT
Website

Samer: Well if you're going to make another TCTF character, I suppose we could trade the Typhoon to the BGI smile

#392 07/07/11 21:07

Samer
Website

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile i'll get started right now big_smile me happy ^_^ very ^_^

ultimate griffin big_smile and an advanced male cop like mukade suggested big_smile

Last edited by Samer (07/07/11 21:07)

#393 07/07/11 22:07

EdT
Website

Here is the Trooper model that geyser made:

BGI_Trooper.jpg

and the package: http://edt.oni2.net/bgi/25300BGI_robot.zip

In case you're interested here is one idea regarding BGI: http://wiki.oni2.net/AE:BGI

Now we need someone to make a BGI HQ level big_smile

#394 07/07/11 22:07

Mukade

Well, haven't you done some level creation?

And that robot looks good, just needs some texturing big_smile
That gun looks cool too...

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#395 07/10/11 09:07

Samer
Website

oni%2525202011-07-10%25252017-10-18-368_cr.jpg

#396 07/10/11 11:07

Iritscen

It would be a cute nod to Oni if a cyborg character had the facial markings that Konoko did back in the 1998 trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxJ8vp3vTW0#t=0m44s .  Back then, she was supposed to be a cyborg like Motoko of GitS.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#397 07/10/11 12:07

Yoriko

I've never seen that trailer before yikes
Someone should make that Konoko armour, skin instead of clothing for the middle area that is.

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#398 07/10/11 14:07

Samer
Website

mm that aside tongue .. that's the hydra update, so how about it

Last edited by Samer (07/10/11 14:07)

#399 07/10/11 15:07

Yoriko

The colour scheme is nice however I think the breast plate looks like some kind of towel material. I'd like to see a full body shot aswell smile

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#400 07/10/11 15:07

Lithium

BLACK AND GREEN IS THE WAY TO GO

*letters to allow post*

Board footer