Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#76 09/21/09 19:09

Leus
Website

Re: Oni Joint Story, First Installment: Salvation

^Lols.

I'll write the next part.  Not entirely sure what I'm gonna do, but I'll go with it.  smile

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#77 09/21/09 20:09

Leus
Website

"Doctor, you to go around back and try to find an empty room to teleport into," Griffin instructed.  "Once you're in, find an isolated and unprotected back door, window, or some way for us to get in unnoticed."

"Got it," said Mukade.  "But the inside of my armor is coated with a gel for insolation, lubrication, who knows what else...  Case in point, I'm completely naked in here.  I'll have to teleport back to the lab for some civilian gear."

"Mukade," Mai interjected.  "What happened to you?"

"What do you mean?" Mukade asked, cocking his armor-plated head.

"Well when I first met you, you were clearly off your rocker," she stated.  "And even when we met again not too long ago you seemed pretty unstable.  But now you sound like a completely regular guy...  With an intimidating voice filter, of course."

"The truth is, I am definitely somewhat insane; I can feel it," said Mukade.  "It's got to be a result of the chrysalis.  If it grows inside you long enough, it not only consumes your body but your mind as well.  However, at the core we are all still men.  We may have intense and conflicting thoughts and emotions, but we are capable of rationalizing them and keeping them in check, if need be.  For the longest time I lived as though I were a killer with no remorse, but I've recently been able to pull myself out of that.  The guilt of my actions hasn't really started to set...  And maybe that means I'm already crazier than most daodan hosts."

"No," Mai responded.  "I feel it too, what you're referring to.  The blinding intensity...  It's definitely hard to separate what you believed from reality, even when the truth is right in front of your face.  Give it time, though, and I'm sure the pain will come and cleanse your conscience."

Griffin stared at the two during their spontaneous and deep conversation.  He gulped, a quiet panic beginning to build in the back of his mind.  Would he feel the pain too?  How far gone was he?

Mai turned to Griffin.  "Sorry," she commented.  "What was the rest of your plan?"

Griffin shook his head, snapping out of his thoughts.  "Right.  I've laid out your part, Doctor.  Konoko--" he started, cutting himself off.  Mai looked back, her expression unchanged and understanding.  "Mai..." he corrected himself.  "You--"

"I've got a better idea--" again Griffin was cut off.

"I hadn't even finished my..." Griffin trailed off as he turned his head to meet a familiar sight.  An albino man sporting varicose veins and a small horn in his forehead stood before them in a jumpsuit.

"What are you doing here?" Mai prompted.

"I went back to Muro's den and read up on some things," Barabas explained.  "Turns out the TCTF and the Syndicate were both funded by the BGI.  I did some research on these guys and found out they have an imago experimentation program.  They've kept dozens of daodan symbiotes prisoner after implanting them with various daodan prototype chrysalises.  Most of them were orphans or drifters, people no one would miss.  People like all of us once were."  Barabas paused as the four of them reflected on their pasts.  None of them argued Barabas' claim.

Griffin sighed.  "Your point being?"

"I need you guys to hold off on your assault," he requested without precedent.

"Now hold on a second--" Griffin was cut off.

"You all would have died, anyway.  You are nowhere near prepared to deal with this situation on your own," Barabas said with what almost sounded like a challenging tone.

Griffin pushed a violent sigh through his nose.  "And what do you propose?"

"I'm going to infiltrate the imago testing prisons," Barabas claimed.

"And how will you becoming a prisoner help us?" Griffin inquired.  "Or you for that matter."

"They've never seen a symbiote like me," replied Barabas.  "They kill their subjects long before they can become this powerful.  Once I'm in, I'm going to rally the other prisoners.  With our combined strength, the facility won't stand a chance."

"So you'll be able to break out, then?" asked Mai.

"There's a good chance of it, anyway," said Barabas.

"So what the hell should WE do?" Griffin shot back, frustrated.

"It shouldn't take me more than one evening with these guys to get them to realize their full potential and what's really at stake here," Barabas declared with confidence.  "At noon tomorrow I'll break them out.  Be here for the party, if you want."

"I have to admit," Mai said.  "It sounds rather brilliant."

"The first step on a long path to attonement, I hope," said Barabas.  Mukade's heart sank a little, realizing his own desire to repent still lie dormant, if it was even there at all.

"Is everyone on the same page here?" Mai requested of the group.  Griffin and Mukade nodded slowly.  "Alright.  Tomorrow at noon.  Barabas, kill whoever you want, but we need the facility intact.  The machinery we need to reverse the atmospheric damage is inside."

"I'm not doing this for the world," Barabas countered.  "I'm doing it for the others like us, the ones who never had a chance, who will never be able to live a human life."  Barabas began to walk towards the entrance.

"Barabas!" Mai called after him.  He stopped and turned his head.  "It's not humanity's fault this happened to you; only a few bad ones are to blame.  We need to give the rest the same chance you want to give your bretheren in there."  Barabas hesitated for a moment, then turned back and continued his gait.  The three watched him as he shrunk into the distance.

"Mukade," Mai said suddenly.  "You got binoculars on you?"

Mukade paused, then chuckled.  "An odd question, but I do happen to have a small telescope," he said.

"Of course," Mai responded.  "That'd be some shoddy suit craftsmanship otherwise."

"That Syndicate thinks of everything," Mukade said in a half-light hearted tone.  He clicked something on his wrist and a small, horizontal cylinder popped out.

"Let me see," Mai said, taking Mukade's hand.  She pulled it close to her face and gazed through.  Barabas walked slowly in through the sliding glass front doors.  Confusedly, he glanced side to side and half-stumbled through the lobby before he was noticed.  There was some commotion, and soon a few guards tackled him.  Barabas let them shackle his wrists and stand him up, walking with them out of sight.

Mai let go of Mukade's arm and sighed.  "What do we do now?" she wondered aloud.

Last edited by Leus (09/21/09 20:09)

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#78 09/21/09 21:09

Lithium

9/10 points good job and good story so far..

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#79 09/21/09 22:09

Leus
Website

Thanks, bro.  I'll say thanks on behalf of everyone else, too.  I assume they'd back me up on it.

Last edited by Leus (09/21/09 22:09)

#80 09/22/09 00:09

Samer
Website

I'VE GOT THE NEXT PART tongue

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#81 09/22/09 13:09

Mukade

smooth oxe..
@ Samoko, to elaborate:
This is a weapon that Kerr developped this weapon as a safeguard against any *malfunction* of a chrysalis, so as to be able to contain the host without killing it. The BGI discovered this, and took the general concept of the weapon, and after many prototype tests, they finally created to the Chrysalis Accelerator. Like I said, it was an early prototype :3. Also to clarify why Mai doesnt like the idea of this weapon, is because she views it as a way to "contain a beast" and she doesnt like to view herself that way, if you sortasee what im saying

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#82 09/22/09 14:09

Leus
Website

^Makes sense.

I'm stoked to read the next part.

#83 09/22/09 15:09

Samer
Website

Barabas let them shackle his wrists and stand him up, walking with them out of sight.

Mai let go of Mukade's arm and sighed.  "What do we do now?" she wondered aloud.

"We wait I guess" Mukade replied ... "u're glowing again " he continued ... "it's time to give u another shot ... "

"Oh God I didn't even notice it this time ok ..." she said extending her arm .

"It won't be long now" Griffin said optimistically "Soon we'll get access to the machines, mukade will treat u we will save the world ! and I'll free my son !"

"Easy there ... I don't think it will be that easy " Muakde said bringing Griffin back to reality.

Meanwhile ... the shackled Barabas was under investigation ...

"So what brings u here my dear ?" Samoko said to Barabas caressing his face
"I've decided to surrender ... It's not worth it anymore"

"mmm and a wise decision that is ... but why now ? something smells fishy she said walking circles around him "
"U gave us quite a challenge back there in the vault ... we lost many good agents ... "
"There's nothing good about them" he replied

" Says the mutant white monster " she laughed ... "Look dear ... let's make a little deal ... u're strong, I give u that ... but u're lost without ur master ... we an give u new hope new objective and all the killing u'd ever want "

"i think I'll pass ...I'm my own master now "

"Barabas ... Barabas ... I'm so disappointed in u ! ... when we gave muro that experimental chrysallis to implant in one of his men ... we told him to choose the most ruthless strong man he had ! not a coward !"

"maybe u just need a little motivation she said singling to 2 of her men ..."

the 2 carried a familiar object the made Barabas's eyes shine with eagerness ... "My gun" he yelled

"Yes, yes boys do need their toys ... all it takes is for u to tell me where they are .... and u can have so much weapons ... knock urself out ! we have a full arsenal "

"U are changing people into monsters ... they never have a chance "

"Barabas do u really care about some homeless ppl who would have died anyway ... sacrifices must be made for the future ... "

"Muro got me by that same kind of talk ... keep ur guns"

"Very well then dear ... take him to solitary confinement in the earthquake proof prison .. we wouldn't want u to affect other with those delusions now would we ?"

"No wait ... I'm not dangerous anymore ... "

"Why so eager dear ? take him .. NOW"

Barabas was led to a solitary prison cell .. by a dozen of agents

"Something doesn't feel right ..." she said talking to one of her henchmen

I want u to patrol the area outside ... I have a feeling she's here ...

"will do ... " he said as he walked away

"use the special force unit ..." she said stopping him ... "Guys ... I think we have unexpected company she said talking to her head set ... Prepare the Iron demon"

Back outside mai was getting anxious ... "What if they see right through him !" she said "he's not a great actor u know"

"Shhh ..." mukade said  "did u hear that ? someone is getting near ...

"I don't see anyone ... "Griffin responded

"They're wearing invisibility cloaks" mukade whispered

"Guys we're not alone !!" Mai said pointing her finger to ...

#84 09/22/09 15:09

Samer
Website

@ Mukade that's a really good idea ... big_smile

btw Guys uni is starting very soon and I might not be able to write any time soon sad don't finish the story before I come back tongue

#85 09/22/09 15:09

Leus
Website

Oh snap.  I'm gonna come back in a little bit and if no one else has claimed they want to do it, I'll write the next part.

#86 09/22/09 16:09

Leus
Website

Alright, I got it.  I'm writing the next part.

#87 09/22/09 17:09

Lithium

Exciting. bue gee dont u hate cliff hangers?

#88 09/22/09 18:09

Leus
Website

...Thin air.  Mukade roundhouse kicked in the direction Mai had indicated, and his foot connected jarringly with something.  A loud clang rang out on impact, followed by a heavy thud shortly thereafter.  Another clang rang out and Mukade was sent sailing back a couple of feet, gracefully turning his fall into a backwards arial and landing in a kneeling pose facing away from the action.

"How many are--" Griffin was cut off as something connected with his jaw.  His arms windmilled out and he fell on his side, stunned.

"I can't tell," Mai shouted back mid-kick.  Another clang and thud followed this attack, and Mai suddenly reached backward and grabbed something unseen.  Her legs were quickly swept out from under her and she fell to the ground, losing her grip.  Within milliseconds, though, Mukade had dived headfirst towards whatever Mai had been holding, and he wrestled the invisible assailant to the ground.  He reached down, then ripped his arm back.  A loud snap was heard and the figure of a man in a black coat quickly became apparent on the ground beneath Mukade.  Mukade cast aside the cloaking device and activated his own, vanishing.  Mai pounced on top of the fallen adversary.

The commotion stopped suddenly.  No one moved a muscle, except Griffin who cautiously propped himself up on his elbow.

"Easy, now," came a voice from the air.  "Just, let him go."

"I don't think you're in a position to be delegating," Mai responded snappily.  "Come get him yourself."

Silence.

"Alright then," said Mai.  She pulled a pistol from the man's coat and cocked it, holding it against his neck.

"Wait!" the man shouted.  Mai obliged his request.  After some hesitation, the man implored once more, "do something!"

"I hope you're talking to me," Mai said, "and I can't really think of too many options at this point."  The sounds of slow footsteps began, speeding up and fading away simultaneously.  Mai smiled.  "Sounds like your men abandoned you."

"What do you want?" the man hissed between clenched teeth.

Mai cocked her head.  "As I recall, you addressed us," she said in a faux-confused tone.  "What do YOU want?"

The man sighed painedly, unresponsive.

"That's what I thought," said Mai.  She reached into his coat and pulled out his ID badge, the gun still pressed firmly beneath the man's jaw.

"Leland Fort, Lab Tech," she read aloud.  "Nice moves for a lab tech."

"Even our janitorial staff is highly trained in martial arts," Leland replied.  "We know how to hold our own."

"Not exactly the type of work you signed up for, eh?" Mai prodded.  "Being sent to fight super powerful radicals bent on the destruction of your employers?"

"I wasn't sent here to fight," he said, his eyes wandering away from her gaze.

"I just got lucky, then?" Mai said, this time with fake excitement.  "Must be my day.  So, Leland.  How'd you know we were here?"

The man furrowed his brow and gulped.  He opened his mouth and a strained squeak emitted.  "Enough questions," Mai said, pulling the trigger.

---

"Alright," a man said as the large metal lock clunked open.  "We've decided your story checks out."

Barabas stood up.  He hadn't been in this cell for more than a few minutes.  "What do you mean?" he asked in response.

"The powers-that-be around here cleared you for admission into the program," the man explained.  "Come on."

Barabas stepped up to the doorway.  As the heavy metal door swung open, Barabas saw two black-clad heavily armed and armoured guards accompanying this man, who himself wore a long, black coat..  "Come with us," one of the armoured guards said through a hissing filter in his helmet.

The four of them walked down a hallway and made a turn.  They came to an unmarked door.  The unarmoured man swiped a card through a slot in the keypad next to the door, and the four men walked through into a straight, long and narrow corridor with nothing but another door at the opposite end.  They took a few steps down the hallway and the door at the other end opened.  Through it emerged a young man in a long, black coat, and behind him he dragged a withered and stark-white body.  "Idiot!" the man accompanying Barabas shouted.  "We take those out the BACK door!"

Suddenly the man stiffened, and he quickly turned to meet Barabas gaze.  Barabas narrowed his eyes, and he felt a heavy hand grab his left shoulder.  Barabas let his elbow fly behind him, striking the armoured man in the head and cracking his faceplate.  The other armoured guard grabbed Barabas' right arm with both hands and held firm.  The struck guard recovered and quickly grasped Barabas left arm with both hands.  Barabas flexed his muscles and slowly began to build the momentum to break free, but the guards were pulling in opposite directions and made it difficult, temporarily restraining him.  The black-coated man swiftly withdrew a syringe from his coat and advanced on Barabas.

A loud snap resonated throughout the hallway and the man's body fell limply to the floor, his head twisted nearly upside down.

---

"Griffin, Mukade, come on!" Mai demanded, pocketing Leland's badge and tossing his pistol to Griffin's side.  "We've got to get in there!"

"Hold on a second," Griffin said, getting to his feet and tucking the weapon into his waistband.  "Barabas may have been right after all.  With just the three of us--"

"Mukade?" Mai interrupted, inquiring of the still air around her.  There was no response.

"Great," said Griffin.  "Two of us.  We won't be able--"

"I don't have time for negativity, Griffin," Mai said bluntly.  "Barabas is in trouble."

"So what if he is?" Griffin said.  "The crux of the matter is that he was right:  We need a better plan."

"Mukade!" Mai shouted.

"What do you care, anyway?" Griffin continued.  "Yesterday he was your mortal enemy, the kidnapper of your best friend and--"

"Don't you bring her up," Mai snapped, then sighed.  "Griffin," she said earnestly.  "This man has just begun his trek down a long path of redemption.  I've got to show him that justice, heroicism and overall goodness are worth fighting for.  I've got to show him the value of trust, and the mutual benefits of fighting this good fight.  I can't just use him and abandon him like everyone else in his life has.  How will he see this path as any different?"

Griffin stood wordlessly.

"I'm going," she said, beginning a jog towards the building.  Griffin hesitated a second then followed suit.

The two walked through the front doors together and began strolling aimlessly.  For the first few seconds they went unnoticed.  Then a voice rang out, "Hey!"  Without looking to the source, Mai and Griffin darted into a hallway.  Rounding a corner, Mai ran straight into someone.  They both fell to the floor, and Mai looked up to meet the familiar gaze of Barabas sitting across from her.

"What are you doing here?" they asked each other in unison.  Mai noticed a black-armoured figure walk up to Barabas' side.  She jumped to her feet and assumed a fighting stance, but quickly recognized the unique armoured form of Mukade.  "What--"

Mai was cut off by the sounds of foot steps approaching down the hallway behind them.  She extended a hand to Barabas, who took it in his own and was swiftly pulled to his feet.  "Come on," Barabas said, turning back the way he'd came and beginning to jog.  "This way."  Mukade followed, trailed by Mai and Griffin.

Soon the four arrived at an unmarked door.  Barabas kicked the door as hard as he could, but to no avail.  Mukade gave it a sturdy kick as well, but with the same result.  "We've got to get in here," said Barabas.

"Why?  What is it?" Mai queried, reaching into her pocket.

"The execution chamber," Barabas responded simply.  Mai withdrew Leland's ID badge and swiped it through the slot on the keypad next to the door.  A small green light lit up and a loud click resounded.  Barabas tried the door and it opened.  The four of them jogged down the long hallway, carefully avoiding the bodies littering the floor.  The door at the other end of the hallway was held open by a pale and lifeless body wedged inside.  Barabas ripped the door back and charged inside, followed by the other three.

Inside were rows of stark and unaccomodating operating tables.  Many had naked white bodies sprawled out on them, and some of these had men in black coats hovering above.  Some of the subjects on the tables moaned, twitched or squirmed.  Some lie still.  Some had been opened wide, revealing their insides to the outside world.

No one moved.  The black-coated men stared at the intruders, and the intruders returned the gesture.  "Alright," Mai reasoned in a stern but calm voice.  "Let's just--"

BANG!  One of the coated men fell to the floor, a hole in his chest.  Griffin lowered his smoking weapon and stepped forward to the table next to which the man he'd just shot had been standing.  He stared down at the white figure on the table.  "Casey..." Griffin murmured with horror.

Last edited by Leus (09/22/09 18:09)

#89 09/22/09 18:09

Lithium

'Gasp!'...

#90 09/22/09 19:09

Samer
Website

Best ... Best part so far !! great job Leus ! u're really good at this smile !!

man, we're so selling this script to some Hollywood producer tongue !

#91 09/22/09 19:09

Mukade

I guess im next?

AHH! Should i kill him off or not  yikes
descisions, descisions

@Samoko, oh hell yes xD

ahHA! Comatose smile

Last edited by Mukade (09/22/09 19:09)

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#92 09/22/09 19:09

Samer
Website

this part has been postponed smile

Last edited by Samer (09/25/09 13:09)

#93 09/22/09 19:09

Samer
Website

Mukade !!! I'm sorry I wrote this before i saw u commented :S !! I should have said m writing the next part

#94 09/22/09 20:09

Leus
Website

Technically, if Mukade wants, he should be able to overwrite that part with his own as the official continuation since he did claim the next part...  I liked your ideas, though.  Maybe he's delayed in his writing and will see your post before getting too far into writing his own?

We'll see, I guess.  Either way, good stuff.  Caught me off guard, and the illusory dialogue was well executed.  Also I liked the deadly brain with feet thing.  Very appropriate.  smile  Although I was disappointed to find that Casey wasn't really there.

...Or WAS he?   yikes

Last edited by Leus (09/22/09 20:09)

#95 09/22/09 20:09

Samer
Website

what happened was i read ur part commented on it then immediately started writing a new post to continue the story ... i had the whole illusion scene in my mind all day tongue after i posted i found that mukade has already did .. I didn't anticipate it ... it's my fault i know ... i sent him an email abt it too ...

and no according to my version casey wasn't there tongue that moment was the beginning of the illusion ...  the deadly brain of level 2 inspired me when shinatama says it's unleashing a horrid of self images or something ...

I didn't want casey to be mutated i have other plans for him ... a surprise big_smile

#96 09/22/09 20:09

Mukade

After seeing one of ther comrades fall, the rest of the black suited men, backed up and raised their hands. Clearly, they did not want to mess with Griffin. He leaned over Casey, tears forming in his grey, steely eyes.

"Casey..?"

The young man didn't respond. Griffin's hand flew to his neck. A look of horror began to form on his face, but disappeared as he felt the fleeting signs of a pulse. A pass of his hand over his mouth and Griffin felt the faintest whiff of a breath escape his lips.

"Alive..."

He couldn't contain it any longer, the man Mai had known all her years, broke down, sobbing. Despite the seriousness of the situation, Mai almost burst out laughing, although she was glad she didn't.

Mukade and Barabas were standing a few paces behind them. Barabas had an expression on his face that clearly showed that he didn't know what to feel. She guessed that Mukade must have a similar expression on his face.

Suddenly, an alarm piecred the sound of Griffin's sorrow. One of the men had managed to sneak to a panic button on the wall while the three of them had been abosrbed with Griffin's reaction. Mai had to keep from striking herself in anger. She shouldn't let this happen at all.

"Mukade we've got to go..."

"No can do Mai." He said,checking his wristband teleporter, "My energy is nearly all drained after all this teleporting around. It's not meant to be used as often as it has been these past couple days. I have nowhere near the power to teleport 4 people, let alone 5." He glanced at Casey.

"How many can you carry?"

"Two, and at that, not very far."

"Take Casey with you, we'll..."

"NO!" Interrupted Griffin "I won't let himout of my sight!"

Mai began to respond, but stopped herself. Griffin would be of no use in this situation, Mukade could be.

"Mukade, give your teleporter to Griffin."

Reluctantly, he slipped it off his wrist and tossed it to Griffin, who almost didn't catch it, which furthur reinforced Mai descision to get Griffin out of there. 10 seconds later, both he, and is son had vanished, and Mai, Barabas and Mukade were left to face whatever came their way.

As much as she wanted to shoot everyone in the room, she held back. She thought back to the scientist she had killed earlier. What came over me she thought with a growing knot in her stomach. They quickly and efficiently incapaciated the enemy. Then they quickly went from table to table, helping those they could get up and follow them. They all found various weapons around the room and stripped some the guards of their cloathes for their own use. They would all heal quickly, but she doubted they would be combat-ready just yet, guns would have to suit them for now. They had 14 total with them by the time they finished. There were many others alive, but as much as Mai wished, there was nothing they could do for them, they would have to find their own way later, if they could. She silently wished them all luck, then lead the party out the way they had come.

To their surprise, they encountered no resistece along the halls back towards the entrance. As they stepped outside, they came upon a site that nearly made them all freeze in place. A gargantuan metal robot loomed not 15 feet ahead of them. No sooner had they stepped out the door the robot had spotted them.

Mai, Barabas and Mukade had cleared the door and managed to dodge the initial volley of what Mai identified as an enhanced version of the Black Adder machine gun, built to accomodate heavier bullets. Two of the symbionts behind them werent so lucky, with their reduced reflexes they caught the bullets square in the chest and went down instantly, with gaping holes. They weren't going to get up again. The ones behind the two that went down quickly jumped to either side of the door, and fired weapons around the corner, which were virtually ineffective at the giant monstrosity. Then, to Mai's horror, a squad of well armored BGI troopers stormed out of the hallway were they had been a minute before, and took aim at the surprised escapees.

No no NO! It was all wrong! She couldn't give these men and women a glance at freedom onlyto have it torn from their dead fingers! Slowly, she began to glow again, her rage furthur speeding on her metamorphosis. But instead of the light purple and blue lights that usually danced around her, she was encircled in a deep green and red.

"GO! GET AWAY!" Someone shouted. It took Mai a second to realize that it was her voice! It was deeper and distorted. But she couldnt worry about that now. She didn't have to tell them twice. The remaining 12 symbionts raced by the iron demon. The three rescuers were drawing most of the fire, but 3 more were caught by plasma balls, and 1 by a mercury bow fired out the door. She turned her gaze now to Mukade and Barabas.

"YOU TOO!"

Barabas was too busy tearing at the Iron Demon, and doding bullets that he couldn't spare a glance

"I'm sorry Mai." said Mukade, as he drew the weapon they had discovered at the lab. Mai only had a second to realize what was going on, before she was hit by a net of searing energy. She dropped to one knee, her glow fading instantaneously as her chrysalis diverted it's energy to keep hr from dying. Mai looked up with pleading eyes at Mukade. He understood how she felt. He too had felt similar when he had first given in to the darkness. With a swift hand, he knocked her unconcious. Quickly, he attached a force field to himself and to Mai, and tossed a third to Barabas.

"Come on! Were getting out of here!"

With bullets ricocheting off their force fields, they retreated from the building. Mukade looked at Mai. He was glad Barabas couldn't see the look of dread in his eyes...

-------

Back at the lab, Samoko frowned...

"This piece of metal needs an upgrade."
A grin spread across her face.

"I know just the thing."

Last edited by Mukade (09/22/09 21:09)

#97 09/22/09 20:09

Mukade

lol, i amaze myself :3 that was my best one so far i think, i really didn't plan ahead with the gun or anything, but im glad i had put it in before, i didn't know it would come in handy so soon

#98 09/22/09 20:09

Leus
Website

Wow, man.  I dig it.

Sorry, Samoko, but Mukade's should really be the official continuation.  If you're crafty enough you might still be able to fulfill your plan for Casey, come up with a somewhat similar one, or maybe you'll have to ultimately abandon it.  I know it can be disappointing sometimes, but that's just the way joint stories go.  You've gotta be fluid, dynamic and creative.  I'm sure you'll still come up with an idea you love just as much as your original.  And the Iron Demon/Deadly Brain idea is still totally workable.

You want the next part?  If you can't think of anything, I have a few ideas.  Just let me know.

Last edited by Leus (09/22/09 20:09)

#99 09/22/09 20:09

Lithium

Dang this would be a perfect script for oni 2 or oni II

#100 09/22/09 21:09

Leus
Website

Lol I was imagining that man.  Mai fighting alongside some awesome and familiar old characters in an installation full of super badass BGI troops.

Board footer